We receive personal information about candidates for positions, candidates who print their CVs, and are placed in our brand archive, then deleted electronically.
About our customers, we only store necessary data, in order to operate properly and perform legal accounting practices.
1. Data Manager
The data controller for processing personal data is:
Phone number: 55701003
CVR Number: 29601038
2. Categories of personal data
We treat the following general personal information about candidates and candidates in our subject bank:
Name, Address, Postal Code. and city, mail, phone number, date of birth, marital status, education, previous employment, possibly references and personal assessments (tests).
In addition, we treat the following personal information about our customers:
Company Name, Name of Contacts, Company Address, ZIP Code. and city, mail, and company phone number, bank details, purchase history, and CVR no.
We treat sensitive and semi-sensitive personal information about you in special situations:
Sensitive personal data such as information about race or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs as well as health information are not treated / stored.
In addition, semi-sensitive personal data such as convictions and criminal offenses under Danish law are not processed / stored.
We encourage you not to transmit or inform us about such information unless we explicitly request these.
As a rule, we do not treat sensitive or semi-sensitive personal data about you unless specific situations are involved.
3. Personal information we receive from other sources
We can collect information from sources other than you, it may be:
• information you have given to social media such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Information you have given to job databases on the Internet.
• other publicly available sources.
Processed / not saved.
4. We use personal information for the following purposes
Personal information about candidates and candidates is used solely for post-employment purposes.
Personal information about customers and potential customers we do not use for business and marketing purposes.
5. Disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose personal information to third parties.
6. Storing your personal information
We keep only your personal information as long as necessary to meet the purposes described in paragraph 4 above and / or as required by applicable law. Then we will securely delete your personal information. As a rule, we keep your personal information in firefire, as this is no longer relevant. We keep some personal information for a long time. This applies to:
Information in our subject bank is usually saved for any recruitment not relevant.
7. Your rights
When we process your information, you have the following rights:
• You have the right to request insight, rectification or deletion of your personal information.
• You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal information and to limit the processing of your personal information.
• If your personal data processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing done before your withdrawal of your consent.
• You are entitled to receive the personal information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
• You can file a complaint with a data protection authority such as the Data Inspectorate.
You may make use of your rights by revoking your consent, for example, by unsubscribing our electronic marketing in the mail that you receive or by calling us. There may be conditions or restrictions on these rights. Therefore, you may not, for example, be entitled to data portability in the particular case. It depends on the specific circumstances associated with the treatment activities. You can always contact us if you want to complain about how your personal information has been collected, stored or processed via email@example.com. We strive to resolve a complaint as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you may appeal to Datatilsynet, datatilsynet.dk.